|HEALTH DEPARTMENT||ADMINISTRATION||ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH||HEALTH EDUCATION||PERSONAL HEALTH||NEWS RELEASES||Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)||Contact Us|
LaSalle County Health Department
717 E. Etna Road, Ottawa, Illinois 61350
(815) 433-3366 or (800) 247-5243
Fax: (815) 433-9522
DID YOU KNOW THAT…….
- the health department holds 2 childhood Immunization Clinics per month
- the health department provides adult vaccines
- the health department provides travel vaccines and information specific to where you are traveling to
- the health department can bill vaccines to your insurance if you carry the county insurance
- the health department can provide state vaccines at a cost of $10.00 per vaccine to eligible children and adults.
LaSalle County Health Department offers low-cost childhood and adult immunizations.
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED!!
Monthly childhood immunization clinics are held in Ottawa. For more information on these clinics and to view the recommended immunization schedule for children, please click on the links at the bottom of the page.
Adult Immunizations are administered at LCHD by appointment only
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact LCHD.
Influenza (flu) Vaccine Clinics
Clinics are scheduled around the county in the fall of each year. Pneumococcal Vaccine is available at these clinics. Clinic schedules will be posted early in the fall of each year. Please click on the link below for clinic information.
- Flu Immunization Clinic Locations/Schedule
- Childhood Immunization Clinic Schedule
- Recommended Schedule for Childhood Immunizations 0-18 Yrs
- Recommended Schedule for Adult Immunizations
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call the health department at (815) 433-3366 (800) 247-5243. 717 Etna Road, Ottawa, IL 61350