|Sheriff | Civil Process | County Jail | Tactical Response Team | Mounted Posse | Records | Sheriffs History | Kids Safety Links | Inmate Search|
- All visits are recorded and monitored for inappropriate behavior. Visitors and inmates participating in behavior that may be inappropriate, offensive or involve criminal activity during a visit will have the visit immediately terminated.
- Visitors and inmates participating in behavior that may be inappropriate, offensive or involve criminal activity during a visit will be blocked from future visit access at the LCADF.
- All visitors are subject to search at any time.
- All visitors’ personal property, except for car keys, must be left in their vehicle. Failure to do so will result in the items being confiscated and the visit terminated.
- No cell phone, camera, or electronic recording equipment is allowed.
- All visitors must sign in using a picture ID prior to the visit.
- All visits will last no longer than 30 minutes.
- Any child under the age of seventeen (17) must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- All visitors must be seventeen (17) years of age or older unless accompanied by a parent/guardian. The parent or guardian must be physically present or the visit will be terminated.
- No weapons, drugs, or contraband will be displayed during the visit. Any violators will be prosecuted.
DRESS CODE FOR VISITATION
- All clothing must be worn appropriately
- No dresses may be worn
- Proper undergarments must be worn at all times
- No halter tops, tube tops, sleeveless tops, midriff tops, tank tops or see through clothing will be allowed.
- Any violation of the dress code will result in the termination of the visit and the visitor will be blocked from future visit access at the LCADF.