|HEALTH DEPARTMENT||ADMINISTRATION||COMMUNICABLE DISEASES||IMMUNIZATIONS||ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH||HEALTH EDUCATION||PERSONAL HEALTH||NEWS RELEASES||Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)||Contact Us|
LaSalle County Health Department
717 E. Etna Road, Ottawa, Illinois 61350
Fax: (815) 433-9522
LaSalle County Health Department offers:
- Monthly Childhood Immunization Clinics
- Adult Immunizations by Appointment
- Discounted Immunization Prices for Children 18 and under who qualify for the Vaccines For Children (VFC) Program & Title XXI
- Discounted Adult Immunizations for those who qualify
- Foreign Travel Vaccine Requests/Recommendations
- We Bill to most Insurance Companies
LaSalle County Health Department offers low-cost childhood and adult immunizations.
APPOINTMENTS ARE RECOMMENDED, But we will offer walk in vaccinations if staffing is available.
Monthly childhood immunization clinics are held in Ottawa. For more information on these clinics and to view the recommended immunization schedule for children, please click on the links at the bottom of the page.
Influenza (flu) Vaccine Clinics
Clinics are scheduled around the county in the fall of each year. Clinic schedules will be posted early in the fall of each year.
- Adult Immunization Fees
- Infant to Young Adult Immunization Fees
- Clinic Schedule
- Recommended Schedule for Childhood Immunizations 0-18 Yrs
- Recommended Schedule for Adult Immunizations
- Foreign Travel Vaccines
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call the health department at (815) 433-3366. 717 Etna Road, Ottawa, IL 61350