Effective May 1, 2020 Governor Pritzker has indicated through Executive Order that Illinoisans wear face coverings when in public settings to help slow the spread of Covid-19
Any individual who is over age two and able to medically tolerate a face-covering (a mask or cloth face-covering) shall be required to cover their nose and mouth with a face-covering when in a public place and unable to maintain a six-foot social distance. Face-coverings are required in public indoor spaces such as stores.
- Use Masks to Slow the Spread of COVID-19
- FAQ for Businesses Concerning Use of Face-Coverings During COVID-19
- CDC Video – How to Make Your Own Face Covering
- Illinois Department of Public Health Guidance on the Use of Masks by the General Public
- IDPH Face Covering Do’s and Don’ts
Click here for Face Mask Poster